- About 18 km from Boží Dar
- Opening hours
- May, June, September, October SAT-SUN 11:00 – 17:00
- July and August TUE-SUN 11:00 – 17:00
- The length of exposed passages is 110 m long, total length with the subsequent drillings and chambers is 240 m. In several places you can see manual medieval work, the veins with mined materials, but also figurines of miners, mining lighting and tools.
- The group of visitors must consists of 8 members older 5-years – there must be at least 2 persons to carry on the tour.
- It is possible to arrange a tour beyond the opening hours (to be arranged by telephone; intended for tours and school trips off the main season).
- Guided tours ALWAYS begin at the tourist office in Mědník in the restaurant Mědník.
- Entry forbidden with domestic animals and to persons under the influence of alcohol or under the influence of psychotropic substances.
- STURDY SHOES NEEDED, as well as older clothing.
Tel.: +420 739 040 671
More information on the website stola-zeme-zaslibena-mednik-med.webnode.cz